Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Reduce + Reuse + Recycle


Now that we are in NC, it seems like it's more difficult to recycle things that we could easily recycle in OK. I am sure it's just the area we are in since it's more rural. So I have decided that I am going to try harder to reuse things as much as possible and create new uses for objects that I would typically recycle or throw away. I buy big jars of apple sauce and I thought it was such a waste to just put the jars in with all of the other glass to be recycled. So I decided to use them in the craft room for different things. I have this scrapbooking paper by Elsie Flannigan that I absolutely love. It's from her line of products called Love, Elsie. So I love how this paper I used on this project is already a crafty theme.....I figured it would be perfect for the craft room.

No comments: